Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cool things I forgot to share about my stay with Robert Hans Schuster in Gergeschdorf / Ungurei

After I picked up Robert at the Sibiu airport we went to his mother-in-laws house and had a traditional Romanian Soup and meal. It was so exciting to be invited into her house and spend time with her. The meal was fantastic! I also tried Tuica (Plum Brandy) there for the first time as well! Buna! Noroc!

Roberts niece was there and she is such a cute little girl; she helped me practice my Romanian language skills and sag Hannah Montana songs! Too cute! She drew this picture of me while I was outside smoking a cigarette! LOL!



On the weekend I was invited to a Romanian Wedding Barbeque that was awesome! They had lamb that was cooked in oil on a Romanian BBQ disc over a wood fire! It tasted awesome! They were a great family and I feel priveleged to be able to join them at their house and celebrate the wedding. the groom is a truck driver and a great guy. I wish I had pictures of them, but my camera battery died. below is a picture of a Romanian BBQ disc though!



Ciao!

Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment